Wednesday, February 18, 2009

30 something

Being 30 makes me think and look back at how I have lived my life for the past 30 years. Did I accomplish that much??? Or did I really enjoy the 30 years of my existence??? How much have I grown??? Looking back, I could honestly say that I am so pleased at how my life turned out to be. I had my share of laughter and fun times and I relish them all. Yes, I had experienced heartache and failure and beleive me it is excruciatingly painful, nobody in his right mind would want to experience that, but as they say, you'll never be a better person if you haven't experienced failure. All the things that I have experienced made me more confident in myself. I am already thirty and counting and I am not bothered at all by just a mere number. I know I still have my future ahead of me. I am not afraid of getting old but rather of getting old alone, but I'd like to beleive that I am so loved and somehow going through life alone is not something that I would have to endure. My life is not at all perfect but it's the life I have always wanted. Being thirty might mean getting older but definitely wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment