Wednesday, January 28, 2009

neophyte

i was just chatting with a friend of mine moments ago and somehow our discussion lead to blogging...i consider myself a neopyte or a beginner so to speak when it comes to blogging and honestly i dont have the slightest idea about it (i have like a million questions to ask her)...lucky for me, she gave me basic information about blogging, what to do and where to go...i actually visited her site and read a few of her blogs and i find it so commendable...in fact it lead me to where i am now...i dont know if others would find it favorable but anyhow i am still willing to learn and at least try it....at this point i don't know what to do next..i guess i have to keep on posting anything and everything that i can think of...and so my journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment